MULTI-CREW COOPERATION + JET ORIENTATION
Final step to your airline pilot career. The multi-crew cooperation and jet orientation trainings are essential to get a type rating on a multi crew aircraft.
These trainings make it possible for you to work as a team member lead by the commander (PIC) and fly in a new, more complex environment.
The training is provided on FNPT II. simulator (based on A320).
- Leadership/”Followership” and authority
- Personality, attitude and motivation
- Effective and clear communication during flight
- Crew co-ordination procedures
- Use of checklists
- Mutual supervision, information and support
- Call-out procedures
- Operation of aircraft systems
- Crewmember roles and responsibilities during normal operations
- Crewmember roles and responsibilities during abnormal operations
- The primary objective of the Jet Orientation Training is to develop the foundational skills that students will be required to work in a multi-crew environment on the flight-deck of a high-performance jet aircraft.
|MCC + JOT
The prices are only applied in case of two applicants
|For more information on flight trainings, please contact us:
Phone: +36 30 650 16 86 (Mon.-Fri. 08:00-16:00)