MEP-IR MULTI ENGINE INSTRUMENT RATING
You can start this training after your two engine (MEP-CR) rating. Under this training the students learn how to fly several approaches and procedures in instrument meteorological conditions with a complex aircraft.
Students get familiar with the planning stages of navigation and performance which are an everyday use of an airline pilot.
Students will practice the imitated emergencies with one engine inoperative, so they will know what to do in case of bad weather situations and worst case scenarios.
The student has the possibility on the training to choose between to options:
- 1. option: SE/IR holders 5 hours dual flight time with PA-34 aeroplane
- 2. option: without SE/IR 55 hours flight time with PA-34 aeroplane,
or 40 hours on FNPT II. simulator and 15 hours dual flight time with PA-34 aeroplane
- Valid EASA PPL or CPL licence, SEP-IR and MEP rating
- Minimum Medical Class II.
- Minimum ICAO Level 4
- Instrument flying with a twin engine
- GPS, NDB, PBN and VOR Navigation
- Precision and Non-Precision approaches
- Preparing to the practical exam
After the training 1 hour exam flight.
|IR(A)/ME – Multi Eninge Instrument Rating
5 hours training on PA-34 aircraft
|ME IR(A) on simulator + aircraft
3 hours training on sim. + 3 hours training on PA-34 aircraft
|For more information on flight trainings, please contact us:
Phone: +36 30 650 16 86 (Mon.-Fri. 08:00-16:00)